Standard Chartered Bank
With Flexible repayment with tenor up to 60 months Standard chartered Bank brings you Personal Loans of up to ₹ 75 lacs with interest Rates from 10.99%* onwards. We fund customers working with listed and unlisted companies accordingly with Hassle-free documentation process. Need not to say No Security or Guarantor required for personal loans and business loans. Best services offered with part payment and foreclosure facilities
Standard-Chartered-Bank Personal loan Interest Rates
|Interest rate||Salaried – 10.75% to 20%|
|Processing Charges||As low as ₹999/- upto 2.50% of the loan amount subject to profile.|
|Prepayment||Pre-payments allowed after the 1st EMI*.|
|Pre-closure charges||13-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding,|
25-36 Months – 3% is applicable on payments,
36-60 Months – 2% is applicable post 36 months.
Standard Charted Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Self Employed Professionals:– Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession.
- Self Employed Non Professionals: – Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc.
- Entities:-Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT||TOTAL INTEREST AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||1||₹ 17,957||₹ 15,489||₹ 2,15,489|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||2||₹ 9603||₹ 30,462||₹ 2,30,462|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||3||₹ 6836||₹ 46,079||₹ 2,46,079|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||4||₹ 5465||₹ 62,334||₹ 2,62,334|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||5||₹ 4654||₹ 79,219||₹ 2,79,219|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||1||₹ 17,957|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||2||₹ 9603|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||3||₹ 6836|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||4||₹ 5465|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||5||₹ 4654|
Documents Required for Standard-Chartered-Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank requires a set of documents for authentication purposes for your personal loan:
- Photo Identity Proof: – (Self-attested copy of any one document) Passport, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof:- (Self-attested copy of any one document) Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/ Property Purchase Agreement (for owned properties)
- Income Proof – (Self-attested copy of any one document)
For Salaried Individuals: Last 3 months/6 months bank statement (dependent on scheme) showing salary credits, Latest 3 months Salary Slip
For Self-Employed Individuals: 2 years ITR, P&L and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years, Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Ownership Proof
- Business Proof (Self-attested copy of any one document)
For Self-Employed Individuals: Qualification Certificate/Certificate of Practice (COP), Shop Act License/ MOA & AOA/ Sales Tax/ Vat registration/ Partnership Deed
How to Apply
- Online Application: – You can apply for a personal loan online by filling a form on the website. By applying for a personal loan online you can get your eligible loan amount instantly.
- Document Submission: The relationship manager will fix up an appointment to come to your premises and collect the requisite documents for quick personal loans.
- Verification: After your documents have been collected, your personal loan application will be verified; this may involve a personal discussion with you.
- Approval & Disbursal: If the reports are satisfactory after verification, your loan will be approved and the money will be deposited in the same bank account for which the statement has been provided.
- To expand the business
- To expand business location
- To start a whole new business
- To build credit for future requirements
- To purchase equipment for business
- To purchase more inventories
- To bring in fresh talents to the business
The following people are eligible to apply for a Business Loan:
- Self employed individuals, Proprietors, Private Ltd. Co. and Partnership Firms involved in the business of Manufacturing, Trading or Services.
- The business should have a minimum turnover of Rs. 40 lakhs Individuals who have been in the current business for a minimum of 3 years, with 5 years total business experience.
- Those whose business has been profit making for the previous 2 years The business should have a Minimal Annual Income (ITR) of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum
- The applicant should be at least 21 years at the time of applying for the loan, and should be no older than 65 years at the time of loan maturity
- PAN Card – For Company/Firm/Individual
- A copy of any of the following documents as identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter's ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- A copy of any of the following documents as address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter's ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank statement of the previous 6 months
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for the previous 2 years, after being CA Certified/Audited
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents [Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)]
Check your Eligibility
|Home Loan Interest Rates October 2020|
|Axis Bank||7.75% – 8.55%|
|Bank of Baroda||7.00% – 8.40%|
|HDFC||6.90% – 7.65%|
|ICICI Bank||6.95% – 8.05%|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited||8.80% – 11.05%|
|Kotak Bank||7.20% – 9.30%|
|LIC Housing||6.90% – 7.90%|
|Piramal Capital & Housing Finance||9.00% – 9.10%|
|PNB Housing Finance||7.90% – 9.20%|
|Reliance Home Finance||8.75% – 14.00%|
|State Bank of India/SBI||6.95% – 7.60%|
|Tata Capital||9.20% – 9.35%|