Standard Chartered Bank
With Flexible repayment with tenor up to 60 months Standard chartered Bank brings you Personal Loans of up to ₹ 75 lacs with interest Rates from 10.99%* onwards. We fund customers working with listed and unlisted companies accordingly with Hassle-free documentation process. Need not to say No Security or Guarantor required for personal loans and business loans. Best services offered with part payment and foreclosure facilities
Standard-Chartered-Bank Personal loan Interest Rates
|Interest rate||Salaried – 10.75% to 20%|
|Processing Charges||As low as ₹999/- upto 2.50% of the loan amount subject to profile.|
|Prepayment||Pre-payments allowed after the 1st EMI*.|
|Pre-closure charges||13-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding,|
25-36 Months – 3% is applicable on payments,
36-60 Months – 2% is applicable post 36 months.
Standard Charted Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Self Employed Professionals:– Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession.
- Self Employed Non Professionals: – Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc.
- Entities:-Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT||TOTAL INTEREST AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||1||₹ 17,957||₹ 15,489||₹ 2,15,489|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||2||₹ 9603||₹ 30,462||₹ 2,30,462|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||3||₹ 6836||₹ 46,079||₹ 2,46,079|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||4||₹ 5465||₹ 62,334||₹ 2,62,334|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||5||₹ 4654||₹ 79,219||₹ 2,79,219|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|LOAN AMOUNT||INTEREST RATE||TENURE||MONTHLY INSTALMENT|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||1||₹ 17,957|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||2||₹ 9603|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||3||₹ 6836|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||4||₹ 5465|
|₹ 2,00,000||14%||5||₹ 4654|
Documents Required for Standard-Chartered-Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank requires a set of documents for authentication purposes for your personal loan:
- Photo Identity Proof: – (Self-attested copy of any one document) Passport, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof:- (Self-attested copy of any one document) Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/ Property Purchase Agreement (for owned properties)
- Income Proof – (Self-attested copy of any one document)
For Salaried Individuals: Last 3 months/6 months bank statement (dependent on scheme) showing salary credits, Latest 3 months Salary Slip
For Self-Employed Individuals: 2 years ITR, P&L and Balance Sheet for the last 2 years, Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Ownership Proof
- Business Proof (Self-attested copy of any one document)
For Self-Employed Individuals: Qualification Certificate/Certificate of Practice (COP), Shop Act License/ MOA & AOA/ Sales Tax/ Vat registration/ Partnership Deed
How to Apply
- Online Application: – You can apply for a personal loan online by filling a form on the website. By applying for a personal loan online you can get your eligible loan amount instantly.
- Document Submission: The relationship manager will fix up an appointment to come to your premises and collect the requisite documents for quick personal loans.
- Verification: After your documents have been collected, your personal loan application will be verified; this may involve a personal discussion with you.
- Approval & Disbursal: If the reports are satisfactory after verification, your loan will be approved and the money will be deposited in the same bank account for which the statement has been provided.
Check your Eligibility
|Home Loan Interest Rates October 2020|
|Axis Bank||7.75% – 8.55%|
|Bank of Baroda||7.00% – 8.40%|
|HDFC||6.90% – 7.65%|
|ICICI Bank||6.95% – 8.05%|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited||8.80% – 11.05%|
|Kotak Bank||7.20% – 9.30%|
|LIC Housing||6.90% – 7.90%|
|Piramal Capital & Housing Finance||9.00% – 9.10%|
|PNB Housing Finance||7.90% – 9.20%|
|Reliance Home Finance||8.75% – 14.00%|
|State Bank of India/SBI||6.95% – 7.60%|
|Tata Capital||9.20% – 9.35%|
Minimum annualized percentage rate is 10.5% to 26% with a flexible repayment period of 12 to 60 months. Also full repayment in 30 days or less is not allowed.