Bajaj Finserv Flexi Loan
Bajaj Finserv has created a Benchmark as one of the top-notch non-banking financial company in india through its unique loans and services. The Flexi Loan, Flexi Hybrid and the NO COST EMI servies are offered across 300+ locations. Bajaj Finserv has wisely adopted a service delivery model which ensures its not only quick but hassle free as well. It is one for the first NBFC to offer Virtual Flexi Facility services with maximum funding.
Flexi loans have become the status, the new way of borrowing funds in India, where you get access to a pre-approved loan limit based on your Salary and Credit score. One can borrow funds whenever you need and repay when whenever you have extra funds in hand. The best part is about the interest being charged only on the utilised amount only if utilised.
Bajaj Finserv has made its mark as the one of the top-notch non-banking financial company in India through a gamut of Loans & credit cards services provider in India. The Flexi Loan and EMI card loan services are offered across 139 locations. Bajaj Finserv has adopted a service delivery model which ensures is not only quick but hassle free as well. It is one of the first companies to offer Virtual Flexi Facility services with minimum set of documents.
Flexi Loans are the new way of borrowing funds in India, where you get access to a pre-approved loan limit based on your CIBIL and Salary. One can borrow funds whenever you want need them and prepay when you have additional funds in hand.
Bajaj Finance Flexi loan is an industry intensive loan facility. The product is one of its kinds wherein the company can pre-pay and draw down money as well using a self-service portal in the drop-line facility. The product is easy and hassle-free. The borrowing company gets benefit of saving interest cost by pre-paying through idle or any surplus funds that they customer may have.
Flexible Withdrawal and Repayment
With Bajaj Flexi Loan, One can Borrow funds whenever you need them and Prepay when you have additional funds in hand. Also, pay interest only on the amount you utilize out of the borrowed amount, and get the option to pay just the interest amount as your EMI for first year.
Pay Interest only on Utilized Amount with multiple withdrawals.
Documents Required to Process the Flexi Loan
For Flexi Loan, Bajaj Finserv requires Soft copies of documents for verification that proves the authenticity of the borrower. Following are an overview of the documents generally asked while applying for a Bajaj Finserv Flexi Loan:
- Identity Proof – PAN / Aadhaar / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport Copy.
- Current Address Proof – Driving license/ Passport Copy/ Latest Gas Bill with Gas Bond / Latest Property Tax Bill / Bank Passbook / Ration Card.
- Age Proof – Pan Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID card / Passport Copy / Any Other Statutory authority Certificat.
- Bank Statement – Latest 3 Months Bank Statement required.
- Company ID – For Employment Proof.
- Salary Payslips – Last 3 Months.
- Photo Copy – One Passport Size Photo.
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Flexi Loan
- Age – Minimum 23 years – Maximum 60 years.
- Employement – You must be Salaried Employee.
- Company – Company must be 2-3 years MCA registered.
- Bank Account – Should Have An Active Bank Account.
- Income – Stable employment with regular income of >= 40,000/PM in active bank account.
- CIBIL Scores – Should have a decent and good Credit Record*.
How to Apply
- Online Application: – You can apply for a personal loan online by filling a form on the website. By applying for a personal loan online you can get your eligible loan amount instantly.
- Document Submission: The relationship manager will fix up an appointment to come to your premises and collect the requisite documents for quick personal loans.
- Verification: After your documents have been collected, your personal loan application will be verified; this may involve a personal discussion with you.
- Approval & Disbursal: If the reports are satisfactory after verification, your loan will be approved and the money will be deposited in the same bank account for which the statement has been provided.
Check your Eligibility
Check Interest Rate and Loan Eligibility on Your Profile
Fill in the details to get an estimate of your Interest Rate and Loan Eligibility